Saturday, January 13, 2007

tHiS shOeS ArE MaDe fOr WalKinG...

Walking in other people’s shoes is not easy. That’s what everyone says. But if you look at it literally, it’s true. I mean just imagine walking in a shoe that is twice smaller than your own size. OUCH! But of course the meaning wasn’t meant to be literally. So let’s look at it from a profession wise. Imagine asking a plumber to operate on a dying patient. Of course some shoes are just never meant to be tried on by another. FATAL! But yet again it’s not meant to be looked from that view either.
What they do mean is “The grass is always greener on the other side”. I guess it’s true. Tell me the truth; I think there is a part in everyone who wishes that they are someone else. This often happens with people who have low self esteem. Fat people wish that they are thinner. Thin people often wish they could jut let themselves go and enjoy food like fat people. Poor people wish they were rich and rich people wish they can be more relaxed or less stressed or whatever… Bottom line, everyone’s not satisfied with what they have. Who to blame? Is there blame? If there is then I guess the culprit would definitely be Human Nature.
Me? I’m just human. While I don’t wish to be someone else I am far from satisfied with whom I am. But don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate my life a bit. I guess I just feel I could always change to be better… More talented in stuff or better at some skills.
In the end, I find myself asking, “Am I happy?” Right now, with everything that is happening around me and my life… I can honestly say, YES!


link | Tanteeee posted at 12:26 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

I'm a normal crazy little twit that loves talking and watching tv shows. I watch cartoons to anime to soaps to reality shows. Love 'em all..

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com