Wednesday, February 21, 2007

bE HaPPy....

Why is it that you find it easy to express your feelings to some people and hard to others? Why is it easy to say “I like you” to some and hard to others? I don’t know. Does the trouble lies on the person who’s saying it or the person they’re saying it to? I don’t know that either. What I do know is that sometimes it’s hard for me to say some things. To ask for something. So I find myself saying it in my heart, begging even, hoping in some weird way that some mental “magic” would work and that my wants would be known even without me saying… he he he… It usually doesn’t work… I find my heart saying “Please, please, please…” and all I get is… “….”
I guess I’m the only one to blame since my stupid mouth couldn’t move. I mean to rely on some mental “magic” is stupid. I should learn to just say it. Say what I feel and what I want… he he he… Saying it is easy but doing it is hard. I have learned to not speak and not to voice my wants. In doing so I have learned to be a pessimist and I have aced the subject. So why am I even considering of changing? Being a pessimist makes me happy, it makes me expect the least from life and I am hardly disappointed. Okay, so perhaps I don’t want to change from being a pessimist. Perhaps all I want is a little courage in saying some things. Voicing out my wants and not be so afraid of the consequences and just hope that silver lining. Don’t worry, be happy…


link | Tanteeee posted at 9:26 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

I'm a normal crazy little twit that loves talking and watching tv shows. I watch cartoons to anime to soaps to reality shows. Love 'em all..

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com