Thursday, February 01, 2007

gOOdByE....

How many times have you ever said, goodbye? Me? Countless times. I usually said goodbye after each encounter. A simple encounter goodbye to end a conversation as I see it. As for the goodbye that counts… those goodbye that will leave a mark on your life and heart… he he he… As if I’m ever going to tell my inner most feelings… ha ha ha… That is so not me…
Some people are so good with goodbye. These are the people that always have a sort of closure with their relationship. Some are bad with goodbye. They run away from it and forever have this unending feeling of incompletion. These people never have their closure. But if you really think about it, what is it that they really fear? Perhaps what they really fear is the closure, so why do it? Maybe by not saying goodbye, in their heart the relationship will never end. The encounter will never end. I guess in a way, a no closure isn’t such a bad thing if you could keep something good alive inside of you.
That’s the things with goodbye. It’s such a final thing. It’s an end to something. It’s a goodbye. Hey I’m no linguist or poet. That’s the best way I could put it. I guess a goodbye only hurts when you know it’s a final goodbye. That this goodbye means that there is no other hello… that this is the last that you’ll see of that person. Time could pass for years and still you will never ever see the person again. This goodbye will leave a sort of void in your heart. A goodbye to a good friend. A goodbye to a family member. A goodbye for a life you once had… But if you are really lucky, something else will fill the void… Something nice, maybe even something better…
Then there the couple’s break up goodbye. My, my, this has got to be one of the worst. Yep, this is when the waterworks will start. A full downpour. Usually done by the girl and usually lasts for ages. However they are on occasion where the guy will have his own little trail of tears. In my opinion, leave the guy to cry if he feels like it. Leave him alone. If his heart is breaking then let it leak. But that doesn’t mean I approve of a full spectacle of a crying scene. Nope. A few quiet tears are okay. However, if his heart is really in a million pieces then he could just cry his heart out long and hard but in private. No girl likes a crybaby. Yep. This is where you differentiate it. A few single tears, a sensitive guy, a full waterworks, a crybaby. Simple really how a girls mind work… or at least some normal girls mind… he he he…
People always say, the shorter the encounter, the easier the goodbye. How true is this? To me, time is really a relative thing. Here, the heart is the one in control. And everyone knows where the heart is concern, time means nothing. I mean just look at all the love at first sight. First sight, how long is that, a few seconds? A minute? A few minute? I honestly don’t know. Then there’s the love that grows on you. One that creeps up to your heart and slowly grow. This kind can take ages to finally develop into a full fledged love.
So why is goodbye so hard when the hello just happen a short while ago? I don’t know… I guess the heart is the only one that will ever really know…
Hmmm… I think this entry is getting a little too long… So it is with a heavy heart, a very, very heavy heart indeed, I say… Goodbye…



...gOoDByE...


link | Tanteeee posted at 4:34 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 2:29 AM~  

nice post... sometimes goodbyes are just called for... no one likes em'

as long as you are sure you're doing the right thing... and have faith... God will be on your side.

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

I'm a normal crazy little twit that loves talking and watching tv shows. I watch cartoons to anime to soaps to reality shows. Love 'em all..

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com