Sunday, February 25, 2007

mOuTh...

Me and my mouth. There have been more than a hundred times that my mouth has a tendency to not know when to shut up. But then again I have only myself to blame for not shutting it. Yep, just the other night my mouth said something that had hurt someone that I care a lot. So yeah, sometimes I say things without thinking. Or sometimes I say things that I didn’t think meant that much of a deal. Boy, at these times I wish that I just had simply shut my mouth. Lost of appetite, nausea and plain guilt sweeps through me and makes me feel sick. I hate it. I hate my mouth sometimes. Let’s not mention my teeth… he he he… oh well, in the effort to better myself I just have to deal with it…


link | Tanteeee posted at 8:57 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

I'm a normal crazy little twit that loves talking and watching tv shows. I watch cartoons to anime to soaps to reality shows. Love 'em all..

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com